Looking for a Business Development Professional / Sales Executive with prior experience in the Events industry and with already-existing client lists and good connections to generate sales and achieve targets.
Attractive package: Basic salary + commission
• Identify potential clients through research and connections.
• Making calls to potential clients, offering sponsorship opportunities, exhibition opportunities or bulk tickets opportunities.
• Meeting with clients, to discuss available opportunities.
• To bring companies on board as a sponsor and/or exhibitor for all stages of events.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
• Follow up with clients, on forms, payments, and requests.
• Meet sales target, preset by Business Plan .
• Maintain a warm, professional and regular relationship with clients to ensure high standard of service.
• Complete weekly sales reports and daily updates on work progress.
• Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, and sponsors.
• Maintain knowledge of events timelines and sponsorship deadlines.
• Delegate administrative functions to assistants where possible.
• Team player.
• Go getter attitude.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Can work under pressure.
• Prior experience in sales, Events Company experience would be an advantage.
• Understand of sales cycles.
• Commercial awareness.
• Ability to establish and master goals.
• Ability to act independently with minimal or no supervision
Please mention the code of the job vacancy in the subject line.
Send your updated resume along with a recent photo to: email@example.com